Instagram

Friday 18 April 2014

31 Day Challenge : Day 18 : Half Moons

I didn't like half moons before, and I don't like them now. It's not a style I find attractive, and no way it can replace the forever classic, French tip. But it was called for in the challenge, so here we are.

This is probably the one and only pic you'll ever see of me doing this.

I started with a base of Picture Polish - Lagoon, which is gorgeous, I let it dry before applying 1 coat of L'Oreal - Divine Indigo on top to do the Saran Wrap technique. I ended with quite a subtle finish which was nice.

I then totally ruined it by adding the half moons....... A curved tip guide and OPI - Honey Ryder saw to that.

As I'm sure you can tell, I am not thrilled with this at all.

Be sure to check out what everyone is up to for today.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment