Instagram

Saturday 26 April 2014

31 Day Challenge : Day 26 : Inspired By A Pattern

When it comes to patterns, I usually reach for the stamps. I admit, I do like my patterns to look precise, but I managed to find a pattern I liked, that didn't really rely on precision to make it work.

I found the background image on google images, and I instantly loved it. I changed the base colour so I could make use of my new Rimmel polish - Mary Mary Quite Contrary.

For the freehand leaves, I used :

Barry M - Guava & Key Lime

Rimmel - Aqua Cool, Navy Seal & Sage Green

And acrylic black for the outlines.

I used Rimmel Matte top coat after applying HK Girl - Glisten & Glow.

It was just begging to be mattefied.

I am quite pleased with how they turned out, but I need to keep reminding myself that it's "inspired by", and not "copied from".

Please remember to check out what the other girls are doing for the challenge.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment