Instagram

Tuesday 29 April 2014

31 Day Challenge : Day 29 : Inspired By The Supernatural

So my first instinct was to go with vampires...... But I always choose vampires, so I went on the hunt for something else. Mermaids? A Phoenix? I couldn't decide. Until I remembered about everyone's favourite supernatural, mystery crime fighters!

So it wasn't until I saw the photo, I noticed the tiny missed bits and bad lines, but it's done now. Here's is the mystery machine inspired, Scooby & Shaggy nails.

I used :

Barry M - Key Lime & Mushroom

Rimmel - Sunshine, Hot White Love & Mind The Gap, Victoria

Also red, blue, yellow, white and black acrylic paint and a nail art brush.

 

 

These look much better from a distance..... who looks at your nails this close anyway? ;-)

Tomorrow is inspired by a tutorial, and I have had mine looked out for a long time. I'm actually quite nervous about it as I promised the artist a link to have a look :-o

Check out what the other girls are doing for the challenge today.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment