Instagram

Wednesday 9 April 2014

31 Day Challenge : Day 9 : Rainbows

I've done a rainbow mani a while ago, I think it was for a Wizard Of Oz theme, so I wanted something a bit different. These are dedicted to my youngest daughter, who is My Little Pony daft. She wasted no time in expressing her excitement over them, and that made my day!

My freehand skills aren' really the best, so I thought placing just the head on the thumb was enough for me. The rest of the rainbow is painted to be the tail.

 

I used the following polishes:

Barry M - White

Rimmel - Grey Matters, Riviera Red, My Denim, Aqua Cool & Trend Spotting

NYC - Highline Green & Lexington Yellow

RCH - Front Row Orange

Barbara Day - Passion

Collection - BlackJack

HK Girl - Glisten & Glow

The Aqua Cool was lightened with some white for Rainbow Dash, and the Grey Matters was also lightened to use as an outine base.

 

Remember to go check out what my challenge buddies are doing. I'm sure they'd love the support.

Tomorrow's challenge is gradients! Oooh, my fave! Hopefully I can do something different to my usual kind of thing.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment