Instagram

Monday 2 June 2014

MoYou Challenge : Wrapping Up

It totally slipped my mind to keep up with posting my challenge nails. I think I remembered at day 28 and I thought I'd just wait till the end and squeeze them all in. So that's what I've done. If you want to see them a bit closer, you can view them on Instagram with the plate details.

That'll teach me to keep up! My favourite set was the patchwork nails, and they were probably my most popular, but in the end, it was the final set that got me. I loved how they turned out, and it was great to get more than one day out of them with no more challenges to be done. I've had a blast doing the challenge, but after two months of continuous planning and mani changing, I'm taking it at a slower pace...... Until next time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment